Monday, June 18, 2007

The power of love


why does my love for you have to be analyzed and considered and analyzed again? can i not just love another. can i not love fifty people? is it not possible to love myself and all others. and not to have this questioned or challenged or disbelieved.

it is true, my friend, that i love you. i have so much love inside of me to give. i walk around overflowing, heart on sleeve, kindness i hold in my outstretched hand. all for you. for all of you.
i do not want to fear giving.

fear you taking and needing and still wanting more.
i can love you, but i cannot fill you. you must fill yourself my friend.

fear you not understanding, hiding or running away.
i can love you, but only if you let me. you must be open my friend.

fear you trying too hard to understand me or read me.

I can love you, but you must just accept me, my friend.

all i want to do is to love

freely, openly, endlessly, unconditionally.

it is simple enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment