Wednesday, April 15, 2009

wanting


For each minute of time with you, I find myself wanting ten more. I struggle with the wanting still. I try to remind myself that at least I had that one minute... if nothing else, if never anything else, at least we had one minute. I long to let go of the wanting...


I am heading out on this journey alone again.. I think it's where I am meant to be. I feel strong now and so full of love, ready to spread it wherever I go. Needing only to love myself fully now... to connect with that deepest part of myself. To feel freedom in loving everyone around me, with nothing holding me back.

It seems every word I try to write falls short of being able to express what I am feeling. I type, erase, type again, erase... over and over. The words come slowly as my mind stumbles to understand. You inspire a world of emotions in me... a world of thoughts... a world of possibilities. There are no words to do justice... there are no words.

No comments:

Post a Comment